Numero uno film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan will fly to London to participate in the Telugu Association of London’s Yuva Sammelan. The event will take place on November 18 at the Weston Education Centre, Kings College.
Pawan will address the Telugu youths aged between 16-28 years at the event. Apart from inspiring the youths, Pawan will also work on gaining support for his Janasena party in London. In July last year, Pawan addressed the Telugu NRIs in London at the UKTA event.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?