Pawan Kalyan will resume shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ upcoming film from March 16 onwards, after a short gap. The film has been tentatively named as Saradha. Samantha is playing the lead role opposite and Pranitha Subhash has been cast as the second lead. Boman Irani and Nadiya will be essaying crucial roles.
The film was earlier shot in Pollachi where some crucial scenes and an interesting car chase sequence was shot on Pawan Kalyan. Buzz is that Pawan Kalyan is playing the role of a driver and the film will have enough Trivikram’s trademark dialogues, along with Pawan Kalyan’s unique style quotient. The duo had earlier worked together for Jalsa and that went on to become a big hit.
BVSN Prasad is producing this family drama and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film’s shooting will soon shift to Spain for a major schedule in Barcelona.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you