Power star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film has been officially titled ‘Sardar’. Already, the unit had wrapped up the first schedule in Pune last month and the second schedule is expected to kick start very soon.
Pawan Kalyan has been grooming himself in Bangalore from the past few weeks and it is believed that he will now take part in the shooting with a clean shave.
Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady and Bobby is the director. Pawan’s close friend Sharat Marrar is producing the film, which will be released for Sankranthi 2016.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you