Power star Pawan Kalyan, the popular icon of South Indian film industry, is currently carrying an enviable charisma after he forayed into state politics with the launch of a party called Jana Sena. Ever since he made his debut in Tollywood, he has been ruling the roost with trendsetting movies and blockbuster hits under his name.
Badri, one of his super hit movies which released in 2000, has completed 15 years today.Directed by Puri Jagannadh, this movie has amassed great collections at the box office and was termed as a trendsetter. Pawan Kalyan’s mannerism and his characterization had been well received by the movie lovers. Prakash Raj played a powerful character and the confrontation scenes featuring him and Pawan Kalyan were the major attractions of the flick. Ameesha Patel and Renu Desai were seen as female leads in this flick..
On the eve of this memorable moment, director Puri Jagannadh and Pawan Kalyan fans took to Twitter to share their happiness for this trendsetter.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock