Fans of Power Star Pawan Kalyan were in for a huge surprise this afternoon when Telangana’s Minister of IT KTR tweeted a few words of appreciation for Pawan’s latest release, Katamarayudu, and Pawan’s efforts in promoting handlooms.
In a much bigger surprise, Pawan, who never responded to anyone’s tweets, took to his Twitter profile this evening and revealed a few amusing tidbits about his rendezvous with KTR.
Pawan first thanked KTR for his appreciation for Katamarayudu and went on to reveal that he and KTR met each other over dinner four weeks back and exchanged their political views and common interests and their respect for handlooms and weavers.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) March 26, 2017
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Music has nothing to do with age-Mani Sharma
- Magadheera makers file case against Raabta
Articles that might interest you