Fans of Power Star Pawan Kalyan were in for a huge surprise this afternoon when Telangana’s Minister of IT KTR tweeted a few words of appreciation for Pawan’s latest release, Katamarayudu, and Pawan’s efforts in promoting handlooms.
In a much bigger surprise, Pawan, who never responded to anyone’s tweets, took to his Twitter profile this evening and revealed a few amusing tidbits about his rendezvous with KTR.
Pawan first thanked KTR for his appreciation for Katamarayudu and went on to reveal that he and KTR met each other over dinner four weeks back and exchanged their political views and common interests and their respect for handlooms and weavers.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) March 26, 2017
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed
- Nagarjuna to unveil the trailer of Lakshmi’s Wife of Ram
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date