Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending a grand ‘Thank You’ meet that is being organised by the production team of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’. The event will be held at Shilpa Kala Vedika this Sunday and fans will be a part of the celebrations. This news has brought cheer to fans, as Pawan normally stays away from such meets.
The news was officially announced at a press conference by a very emotional BVSN Prasad. “I thank Telugu viewers for rejecting piracy and for embracing this movie in theaters. It shows that there is honesty left in our people. I must also thank Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram for standing by me during the tense moments. They treated me like their own father. I can never forget that”, he said.
The press meet was attended by Ali, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Raghu Babu, Bapineedu, BVSN Prasad, Prasad Murella and others. Everyone expressed their happiness over the film’s success.
‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is continuing its dream run at the Box Office in all areas.
- Dashakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
- Allu Arjun’s special training for NPS
- Final schedule of Suriya’s next underway
- Interview : Sai Pallavi -Girls with pimples are being loved more now
Articles that might interest you