Yesterday, Power Star Pawan Kalyan inaugurated Janasena Party’s administrative office in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan said that he will soon setup Janasena party offices in AP capital Amaravati and Hyderabad.
In summer earlier this year, Pawan announced that he will cater more time for his political activities from the year end. It looks like the new office is a beginning ahead of Pawan’s ambitious Praja Yatra in the twin Telugu states and the Janasena Commander is expected to step up his political work in view of the 2019 general elections.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date