Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who was shooting for Sardaar Gabbar Singh, took some time off to attend his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 60th birthday celebrations and the following protest meet against forced land acquisition in the capital region. The actor will be back on Sardaar’s shooting floors very soon.
According to the latest reports, Pawan Kalyan and the film’s core crew are determined to release Sardaar as a Sankranthi treat for fans and Powerstar has reportedly decided to speed up the film’s shooting to ready it for a mid January release. Sardaar is being directed by Bobby and Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan’s love interest in the film.
Pawan’s close friend Sharrath Marar is producing the film along with Pawan Kalyan Creative Works and Eros International.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser