Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who was shooting for Sardaar Gabbar Singh, took some time off to attend his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 60th birthday celebrations and the following protest meet against forced land acquisition in the capital region. The actor will be back on Sardaar’s shooting floors very soon.
According to the latest reports, Pawan Kalyan and the film’s core crew are determined to release Sardaar as a Sankranthi treat for fans and Powerstar has reportedly decided to speed up the film’s shooting to ready it for a mid January release. Sardaar is being directed by Bobby and Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan’s love interest in the film.
Pawan’s close friend Sharrath Marar is producing the film along with Pawan Kalyan Creative Works and Eros International.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you