Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today held a symposium on the Uddanam issue with Harvard experts team and doctors from the KGH Hospital in Vizag. Tomorrow, Pawan will have a hectic day in Amaravati. Pawan and the Harvard doctors will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at 10:30 am at the Secretariat.
Later, Chandrababu will give a presentation about the government’s relief measures for the Uddanam kidney disease victims. At 1:30 pm, the CM will honor Pawan and other guests with a grand luncheon. Apparently, Chandrababu postponed his East Godavari tour to meet Pawan.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you