Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today held a symposium on the Uddanam issue with Harvard experts team and doctors from the KGH Hospital in Vizag. Tomorrow, Pawan will have a hectic day in Amaravati. Pawan and the Harvard doctors will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at 10:30 am at the Secretariat.
Later, Chandrababu will give a presentation about the government’s relief measures for the Uddanam kidney disease victims. At 1:30 pm, the CM will honor Pawan and other guests with a grand luncheon. Apparently, Chandrababu postponed his East Godavari tour to meet Pawan.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh