It is well known that apart from penning the script and screenplay, Power Star Pawan Kalyan is also overseeing the overall making process of his upcoming film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Already, there are stories about Pawan’s hardwork for the film.
A latest report published by a popular media house reveals Pawan’s meticulous planning during Sardaar’s shooting. Apparently, Pawan used to call up the film’s art director Brahma Kadali whenever he got an idea about a set and used to ask him to work on the sketches. Once the full sketches are done, Pawan would get them painted and hang them on the walls in his house.
This lets Pawan to have a clear idea about each set and the set properties. Further more, Pawan used to have discussions with his team prior to the shoot to make everyone aware of the scene they are about to shoot. This in turn saved a lot of time. A couple of songs are being shot in Switzerland currently and the film is slated for its release on April 8.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars