After producing as many as 9 disappointing movies, producer Raj Kandukuri struck gold with the small sensation, Pelli Choopulu. Basking in the laurels the film has been receiving ever since the national award announcement, Raj Kandukuri is also busy producing a breezy romantic entertainer titled Mental Madhilo.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he is planning to release the film in July. Raj also didn’t rule out the possibility of senior producer Suresh Babu presenting this movie eventually, just like he did for Pelli Choopulu.
Mental Madhilo is being directed by debutant Vivek Athreya and it features Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj as the main leads.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you