The latest small wonder Pelli Choopulu still continues to collect decent shares even after entering into its third week run. The film has grossed $899K in the US and is inching closer to the $1 million mark.
Even as the film is playing in several added screens in the two Telugu states, Pelli Choopulu is now gearing up for a decent release across Mumbai, Maharashtra and a few North Indian metros on the 19th of this month.
The fact that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has shown interest in remaking the film in Hindi will boost up Pelli Choopulu’s box-office prospects in North India to an extent.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you