A police case has been filed against noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh in the Banjara Hills Police station. A financier named Radhakrishna has alleged that Bellamkonda physically assaulted him over a monetary dispute. It has been learnt that a case was booked under 3 sections of the IPC
Bellamkonda Suresh is currently busy with a host of productions, including Siddharth’s ‘Jabardasth’ and Naga Chaitanya’s film with Sunil. A new film with Jr NTR will begin later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh has always had a controversial history and there has been no official comment from him over the latest incident.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you