A police case has been filed against noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh in the Banjara Hills Police station. A financier named Radhakrishna has alleged that Bellamkonda physically assaulted him over a monetary dispute. It has been learnt that a case was booked under 3 sections of the IPC
Bellamkonda Suresh is currently busy with a host of productions, including Siddharth’s ‘Jabardasth’ and Naga Chaitanya’s film with Sunil. A new film with Jr NTR will begin later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh has always had a controversial history and there has been no official comment from him over the latest incident.
- Another Setback For Krish-Kangana’s Manikarnika
- TFI Treats Women With Respect : Nithya Menen
- Rarandoi’s three-day collections
- Mumbai being re-created for Rajini
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you