The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, has been wrapped up recently and the focus has now shifted on the mega audio launch which will be held on a grand scale in Amaravtahi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest reports reveal that AP CM, Chandra Babu Naidu will be the chief guest along with several political big wigs from all over Andhra Pradesh. Also, a number of TDP MLA’s and MP’s will be present at the event to make this a huge success.
AP government is making sure that this event becomes a huge success as it is the first major function in newly formed capital of Andhra. Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you