With just a day to go for the release of Rajni’s Kabali, things are getting heated up and everyone wants to grab a ticket each to watch the film on the first day first show itself. Various sources are being used to get hold of tickets and even political recommendations are on in full swing.
One such image which is creating a stir is of a letter which has been issued to a theatre owner in Chennai by some political authorities. While some say that such images are fake, matter of fact is that serious recommendations are surely on in Tamil Nadu and everyone is using his or her influence to catch the film first day first show.
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Nani paid big bucks for Bigg Boss
- YSR biopic gets interesting title
- Charan came with an open mind-Sukumar
- No truth in Shekhar Kammula’s next