Veteran actor, producer, and director Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao said the success of Sunil’s Poola Rangadu is a step in the right direction for small cinema. The multi-talented cine personality opined that industry needs a mix of small and big heroes to balance itself in the long run. While doling out effusive praise on Sunil’s commitment, Dasari also had good words for the producers and said that more of them should come forward and make good small films.
Dasari’s point of revival of small cinema was well taken. The veteran director, as many are aware, was one of the pioneers of small cinema – especially in the period ranging from mid 1970s to 80s.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu