Comedy hero Allari Naresh is eagerly awaiting the release of his horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, which is slated to hit the screens on November 11th. Soon after the release, Naresh will act under Aneesh Krishna’s direction.
The Allari Naresh-Aneesh Krishna film is going to be a remake of Malayali hit Oru Vadakkan Selfie. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Amala Paul as the female lead. This film is being produced by B Chandrasekhar. DJ Vassanth will score the music.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date