Comedy hero Allari Naresh is eagerly awaiting the release of his horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, which is slated to hit the screens on November 11th. Soon after the release, Naresh will act under Aneesh Krishna’s direction.
The Allari Naresh-Aneesh Krishna film is going to be a remake of Malayali hit Oru Vadakkan Selfie. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Amala Paul as the female lead. This film is being produced by B Chandrasekhar. DJ Vassanth will score the music.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you