Comedy hero Allari Naresh is eagerly awaiting the release of his horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, which is slated to hit the screens on November 11th. Soon after the release, Naresh will act under Aneesh Krishna’s direction.
The Allari Naresh-Aneesh Krishna film is going to be a remake of Malayali hit Oru Vadakkan Selfie. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Amala Paul as the female lead. This film is being produced by B Chandrasekhar. DJ Vassanth will score the music.
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu