Comedy hero Allari Naresh is eagerly awaiting the release of his horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, which is slated to hit the screens on November 11th. Soon after the release, Naresh will act under Aneesh Krishna’s direction.
The Allari Naresh-Aneesh Krishna film is going to be a remake of Malayali hit Oru Vadakkan Selfie. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Amala Paul as the female lead. This film is being produced by B Chandrasekhar. DJ Vassanth will score the music.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you