Popular Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, well-known to Telugu audiences with her movies like Bombay, Oke Okkadu, Criminal and Company etc, revealed that she is planning to adopt a baby girl this year.
Manisha, who emerged victorious in her battle with ovarian cancer five years ago, is quite excited about her adoption plans and says that she will always give her daughter the best and even centre her life around the little girl.
Manisha divorced her Nepali husband Samrat Dahal after a two year marriage in 2012. The actress has recently signed a Bollywood biggie in the form of Dutt, a biopic based on the life of controversial actor Sanjay Dutt.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise