Popular for his comic oneliners and powerful punch dialogues in movies like Seema Sastry, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam and Bhai, writer ‘Diamond’ Ratna Babu expressed his concern over the lack of respect and due credit for writers in Tollywood.
Ratna Babu, who is awaiting the release of his next movie, Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, said in a recent interview that if director is the captain of a ship, writer is like a navigator, but a majority of the credit is given to the directors while writers are grossly neglected.
The distraught writer went on to say that everybody knows the name of Baahubali’s director, but how many of them know the name of the film’s dialogue writer? Ratna Babu, who is turning director very soon, concluded his interview with the slogan “Save writers Save Cinema”.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you