Popular comedian Posani Krishnamurali is well-known for his outspokenness. He never minces words during media interviews, and he did just the same and dropped a bomb with his shocking revelation on drug abuse in Tollywood.
Posani revealed that there are drug addicts and also a few people who supply narcotic substances to others in Tollywood. However, Posani said that hardly 1 or 2 per cent of industry people are involved in drug trafficking and that it’s wrong to portray the entire film industry in bad light.
Posani said that Telugu film industry is a haven that sheltered many stalwarts over these years and that a few people are bringing a bad name to the industry.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you