Popular comedian Posani Krishnamurali is well-known for his outspokenness. He never minces words during media interviews, and he did just the same and dropped a bomb with his shocking revelation on drug abuse in Tollywood.
Posani revealed that there are drug addicts and also a few people who supply narcotic substances to others in Tollywood. However, Posani said that hardly 1 or 2 per cent of industry people are involved in drug trafficking and that it’s wrong to portray the entire film industry in bad light.
Posani said that Telugu film industry is a haven that sheltered many stalwarts over these years and that a few people are bringing a bad name to the industry.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 gets a tentative release date
- Young beauty hits the gym
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Dhruva’s music director makes a successful debut as a hero
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
Articles that might interest you