The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has collected close to 5 crores on the opening day in both Andhra and Telangana.
Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings. KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
- Sharwanand in action mode
Articles that might interest you