The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has collected close to 5 crores on the opening day in both Andhra and Telangana.
Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings. KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you