2015 was fabulous year for Tollywood in terms of recognition and fame. If Baahubali became an international sensation for its magnum opus visuals, Srimanthudu stole hearts with it’s sensible subject. The sensational stars of the year automatically are Prabhas and Mahesh Babu who stole the limelight.
In a recent poll conducted by the International Business Times, Mahesh Babu and Prabhas topped the Best Telugu Actor of 2015 with each of the two receiving 32.26% votes. In an overwhelming response by scores of readers, the voting placed young tiger Junior NTR in the second place by 16.95% votes followed by Stylish Star Allu Arjun who received 9.32% votes for his performances in Rudramadevi and S/o Satyamurthy.
Nani landed the 4th place followed by Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati bagging the fifth spot. Raj Tharun,Varun Tej and Akhil Akkineni equally bagged the sixth pot wit h 0.81% votes each.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you