2015 was fabulous year for Tollywood in terms of recognition and fame. If Baahubali became an international sensation for its magnum opus visuals, Srimanthudu stole hearts with it’s sensible subject. The sensational stars of the year automatically are Prabhas and Mahesh Babu who stole the limelight.
In a recent poll conducted by the International Business Times, Mahesh Babu and Prabhas topped the Best Telugu Actor of 2015 with each of the two receiving 32.26% votes. In an overwhelming response by scores of readers, the voting placed young tiger Junior NTR in the second place by 16.95% votes followed by Stylish Star Allu Arjun who received 9.32% votes for his performances in Rudramadevi and S/o Satyamurthy.
Nani landed the 4th place followed by Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati bagging the fifth spot. Raj Tharun,Varun Tej and Akhil Akkineni equally bagged the sixth pot wit h 0.81% votes each.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you