Young Rebel Star Prabhas is busy promoting his upcoming magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, which is releasing on April 28. Yesterday, Prabhas interacted with Telugu media and spoke about his entry into politics.
Prabhas said that he is a complete misfit to politics and that he will never step into the political world. The Young Rebel Star further revealed that once he was assigned the job of receiving pleas and complaints from the Mogalthur constituency people and party workers when his uncle Krishnam Raju was serving as an MP.
After a month-long ordeal, Prabhas could not handle the pressure and requested his uncle to never to involve him in politics.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign