According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to make the film a trilingual. As Prabhas achieved pan-india fame post Bahubali, the makers are planning on cashing in on his fame in multiple industries. If the buzz is to be believed, they are planning on releasing the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. An official announcement is yet to be made.
Previous collaboration of Sujeet and UV Creations, Run Raja Run turned out to be a hit while UV Creations and Prabhas collaboration, Mirchi, turned out to be a blockbuster.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you