According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to make the film a trilingual. As Prabhas achieved pan-india fame post Bahubali, the makers are planning on cashing in on his fame in multiple industries. If the buzz is to be believed, they are planning on releasing the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. An official announcement is yet to be made.
Previous collaboration of Sujeet and UV Creations, Run Raja Run turned out to be a hit while UV Creations and Prabhas collaboration, Mirchi, turned out to be a blockbuster.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
Articles that might interest you