Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, choreographer turned actor cum filmmaker Prabhu Deva made his full fledged comeback to Southern cinema with the recently released horror comedy, Abhinetri, after more than a decade.
The film is getting good word of mouth and even the box-office collections have been pretty decent. This made the multifaceted artiste thrilled and he has been thanking his fans via social media.
Directed by AL Vijay, Abhinetri’s Tamil version has been produced by Prabhu Deva himself. With the success of this movie, Prabhu Deva vowed to produce more movies in the South.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan goes on a twitter rant exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend