Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, choreographer turned actor cum filmmaker Prabhu Deva made his full fledged comeback to Southern cinema with the recently released horror comedy, Abhinetri, after more than a decade.
The film is getting good word of mouth and even the box-office collections have been pretty decent. This made the multifaceted artiste thrilled and he has been thanking his fans via social media.
Directed by AL Vijay, Abhinetri’s Tamil version has been produced by Prabhu Deva himself. With the success of this movie, Prabhu Deva vowed to produce more movies in the South.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat