Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, choreographer turned actor cum filmmaker Prabhu Deva made his full fledged comeback to Southern cinema with the recently released horror comedy, Abhinetri, after more than a decade.
The film is getting good word of mouth and even the box-office collections have been pretty decent. This made the multifaceted artiste thrilled and he has been thanking his fans via social media.
Directed by AL Vijay, Abhinetri’s Tamil version has been produced by Prabhu Deva himself. With the success of this movie, Prabhu Deva vowed to produce more movies in the South.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you