Hotshot choreographer turned actor and director Prabhu Deva made a comeback to acting in Tamil movies after nearly a decade. The multifaceted artiste is a popular director in Bollywood and he now plans to penetrate into Tamil market big-time.
After acting in and producing Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Prabhu Deva is now planning to direct a straight Tamil film, and if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the master’s directorial comeback will be a multi-starrer featuring good friends Karthi and Vishal.
This film has been titled Karuppu Raja Vellai Raja (Black King – White King). More details regarding this project are awaited. Stay tuned to 123Telugu for more updates.
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you