Talented actor Prakash Raj, was involved in an unpleasant situation in an airport recently. Reports came in that he had a huge fight with a co passenger. Clarifying the issue, Prakash said that after seeing him in the airport an excited fan greeted him. Then the fan got over enthusiastic and passed his phone to him asking him to speak to his girl friend.
As he refused to speak and bluntly said no, the disappointed fan started saying some unpleasant things about him. Irritated by this Prakash informed the police and when they nabbed his fan, he started crying. Looking at his sad plight, he then excused him and asked the airport authorities to take care of the situation.
Reacting on this issue Prakash tweeted “I wish people realize celebs r human too. and don’t judge them by whatever is written . Lets LOVE not HATE…Cheers !”
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you