Prakash Raj, who won his 9th Nandi Award, thanked the committee forhonouring him with the award. He won the Best supporting award for hisrole in Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu. “This is my 9th Nandi award. I amreally happy about it and I thank the awards committee for choosing meonce again to bestow this honour. I congratulate the entire team of Dookudu and each and everyone who won a Nandi Award this year,”Prakash Raj said. These days, he’s busy shooting for Dabangg 2 and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. In Telugu, Prakash Raj will soon be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu, Damarukam, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Gauravam.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch