Charmme is essaying the lead role in the powerful social drama, ‘Prathighatana’. The movie’s shoot has been completed and post-production activities are currently underway. The movie has been directed by veteran director Tammareddy Bharadwaja.
‘Prathighatana’ is the name of a cult Telugu movie that had Vijayashanthi in the lead role. The film released way back in 1986 and it created a sensation back then. That name has been used again for this movie.
Atul Kulkarni has essayed a crucial role in this movie. Tammareddy Bharadwaja also happens to be the film’s producer and Charmme will be seen as a sincere media personality in this film. The film is expected to hit the screens very soon.
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you