Charmee, Rahul and Sharanya starrer Prema Oka Maikam is gearing up for release on June 7. Chandu, who had earlier made 10th Class, has directed this film and it has been jointly produced by D Venkat Suresh and K Surya Srikanth. The film’s principal shooting has been completed and currently, the re-recording is going on. Talking about the film, Chandu said, “The film is about a call girl, a writer and a singer. Charmee is playing the role of a call girl and it’s one of the boldest roles in her career. You’ll see a new Charmee in this film. The film is about how her life changes after she begins to accept the concept of love.” MGK Praveen has scored the music. Pulagam Chinnanarayana has written the dialogues.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you