Noted producer Dasari Kiran Kumar’s latest production, Siddhartha, is gearing up for its release on September 16. Directed by Dayanand Reddy, the film features TV star Sagar, Ragini and Sakshi. Interacting with the media yesterday, the producer revealed his dream project.
Dasari Kiran Kumar said that he is a huge fan of Megastar Chiranjeevi and that he is ready to shell out any number of crores if Chiranjeevi gives him dates to make his dream project, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy was an iconic freedom fighter from Rayalaseema, and several filmmakers planned to bring his heroic story onto silver screen in the past.
- Sumanth’s next gets a release date
- Saptagiri LLB gets a release date
- Young hero finalized for Vinayak’s next?
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film