As already known to the readers, Allu Sirish is making a debut with his bilingual film, Gowravam and actor-producer Prakash Raj is producing the film. Recently, Prakash Raj tweeted that he had seen the first copy of the film and he completely satisfied with the result. He confidently claimed that Gowravam was going to be yet another ‘wonderful film’ made under his home banner, Duet Movies.
Tamil director Radha Mohan, who has already given two hits Akasamantha and Gaganam, is directing the film. Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame is paired opposite Sirish. S S Thaman is the music director and Preetha is the cinematographer. Gowravam will probably be release in the month of January 2013.
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
- Sharwanand in action mode
Articles that might interest you