The unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 25th movie has wrapped up a short yet crucial schedule in Bangkok recently. Pawan got himself busy with Janasena related activities as soon as he returned to Hyderabad.
As per the latest update, the Power Star will resume the shooting from the 20th of this month in Hyderabad. A majority of the talkie part will be wrapped up with this schedule. After this, the unit will fly to Europe for yet another schedule in October.
Trivikram is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies. S Radharishna is producing this high budget entertainer and Anirudh Ravichander is composing the music.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links