Director Puri Jagannadh has been busy promoting Paisa Vasool over the past few days. The film is releasing on September 1st and its success is quite crucial for Puri. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Puri’s next film until recently.
But as per the latest reports, the director is planning to relaunch his son Akash Puri very soon. Akash made his debut as a hero with Andhra Pori in summer, 2015. The film was unsuccessful and Akash took a break and started to groom himself for his next big launch.
Akash underwent intensive training in acting and also built up his body in these two years. Meanwhile, Puri had already written the script for his son’s comeback film, which may be launched very soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo