Puri Jagannadh has finally unveiled the first promo of his upcoming film Heart Attack. Nithiin and Adah Sharma have played the lead roles in this romantic film. After Ishq and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, going by the promo, Nithiin is looking more handsome than ever. Moreover, there are plenty of fights in the film which has been stylishly shot.
Most part of the film has been shot in Spain and Goa. Puri Jagannadh hasn’t revealed what the film is about, although the posters suggest that it’s going to be a quirky love story. Brahmanandam is playing an important role and this is Adah Sharma’s debut film in Telugu.
Puri Jagannadh has also produced the film under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in mid January.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you