The controversy over ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ seems to be escalating and in the latest development, activists shouting Telangana slogans attacked and destroyed director Puri Jagan’s office. Furniture, computers and four cars were destroyed by the activists.
Nizam distributor Dil Raju and Puri Jagan have already offered to delete the offending scenes if necessary. The cars are said to belong to Puri Jagan, Dil Raju, Danayya and an editor.
The new development has caused concern among film circles. More news regarding this development is awaited.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls