The controversy over ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ seems to be escalating and in the latest development, activists shouting Telangana slogans attacked and destroyed director Puri Jagan’s office. Furniture, computers and four cars were destroyed by the activists.
Nizam distributor Dil Raju and Puri Jagan have already offered to delete the offending scenes if necessary. The cars are said to belong to Puri Jagan, Dil Raju, Danayya and an editor.
The new development has caused concern among film circles. More news regarding this development is awaited.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon