The controversy over ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ seems to be escalating and in the latest development, activists shouting Telangana slogans attacked and destroyed director Puri Jagan’s office. Furniture, computers and four cars were destroyed by the activists.
Nizam distributor Dil Raju and Puri Jagan have already offered to delete the offending scenes if necessary. The cars are said to belong to Puri Jagan, Dil Raju, Danayya and an editor.
The new development has caused concern among film circles. More news regarding this development is awaited.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you