Movie stars and directors lend their voice for films when requested by their friends in the industry. Maverick Director Puri Jagan has given his voice for some films in the past. He has agreed to do that again for family hero Srikanth’s upcoming film ‘Mondodu’.
The shooting of the film has been completed and Puri Jagan’s voice over is expected to be a special attraction for the movie. Former journalist Prabhu has directed this movie.
Puri Jagan is busy with the pre-production activities of his film ‘Heart Attack’ with young hero Nithiin.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next