Recently, Raai Laxmi shocked everyone with her bold new avatar in her debut film in Hindi, Julie 2. Touted to be a thriller, the film narrates the story of rise and fall of a young actress, who gets caught up in its glamorous world. Deepak Shivdasani has directed the film and all eyes are on Raai Laxmi.
Interestingly, the actress confessed that achieving a bikini body was a big deal for her, and since she was told about the bikini-clad avatar right from the beginning, the actress put a lot of efforts to get into shape. Apparently, she worked with 35 different trainers, at various levels, from all over India, and in the film itself, she appears in three distinct looks, which was really tough according to the actress.
“It’s my debut film in Hindi and I know how hard it is to make a good impression in Hindi. That’s the reason why I put in so much effort to get the right look,” Raai Laxmi said.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat