Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has turned in a superb performance in East Godavari yesterday.As per the reports coming in from distributors, the film crossed the Day 1 collections of Businessman in more than 60% of B and C centers in East Godavari. The holiday season and the massive release have helped the movie turn in this impressive performance.
The film’s Day 1 share stands at about Rs. 68 Lakhs 70 Thousand in East Godavari and the movie is being supported well in the rural areas. Mega Supergood Movies banner has produced the film and Sampath Nandi is the director of this movie.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers