Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha is being dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. In Tamil, the film has been titled as Ragalai and in Malayalam it is named as Raksha. Unlike Ram Charan’s earlier film Magadheera, which was dubbed in these two languages almost two years later, the makers of Racha have decided to release both the versions on April 6. This means, the film will be simultaneously released in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala on the same weekend. In Karnataka, the film’s Telugu version will release in a big way. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film also stars Dev Gill, Ajmal, Parthiban and Mukesh Rishi. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film was recently censored and it was given a U/A Certificate. In AP, the film will hit the screens on April 5.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you