Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha is being dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. In Tamil, the film has been titled as Ragalai and in Malayalam it is named as Raksha. Unlike Ram Charan’s earlier film Magadheera, which was dubbed in these two languages almost two years later, the makers of Racha have decided to release both the versions on April 6. This means, the film will be simultaneously released in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala on the same weekend. In Karnataka, the film’s Telugu version will release in a big way. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film also stars Dev Gill, Ajmal, Parthiban and Mukesh Rishi. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film was recently censored and it was given a U/A Certificate. In AP, the film will hit the screens on April 5.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars