Arya, Nayanthara starrer Raja Rani will soon be dubbed in Telugu. The film was a huge hit in Tamil and it was co-produced by A R Murugadoss and Fox Star Studios. Directed by Atlee, the film also had Jai, Nazriya and Santhanam in lead roles.
Raja Rani revolves around a married couple and how they cope up with the loss in their personal lives. “The film is about a guy, who has lost his lover, a girl, who has also lost the guy she loved the most, and what happens when they two get married. Atlee has done a brilliant job in capturing the essence of marriage. The film did extremely well in Tamil and we are confident that it’ll do well in Telugu as well,” A R Murugadoss said.
The film’s audio is expected to be launched later this month whereas the film is being planned for release in the first week of February.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019