Arya, Nayanthara starrer Raja Rani will soon be dubbed in Telugu. The film was a huge hit in Tamil and it was co-produced by A R Murugadoss and Fox Star Studios. Directed by Atlee, the film also had Jai, Nazriya and Santhanam in lead roles.
Raja Rani revolves around a married couple and how they cope up with the loss in their personal lives. “The film is about a guy, who has lost his lover, a girl, who has also lost the guy she loved the most, and what happens when they two get married. Atlee has done a brilliant job in capturing the essence of marriage. The film did extremely well in Tamil and we are confident that it’ll do well in Telugu as well,” A R Murugadoss said.
The film’s audio is expected to be launched later this month whereas the film is being planned for release in the first week of February.
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
- Hidden factor in Savyasachi title
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Interesting characterizations in Anando Brahma
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
Articles that might interest you