Fans of Ravi Teja are rejoicing as the Mass Maharaja is finally back to the movies after almost a two-year break. The film lived up to the expectations and grossed a decent $133,751 from the Tuesday premieres.
As per the latest trade reports, Raja The Great has grossed another $36,466 from 90 screens until 11:45 pm, taking its total to $170,217. The long weekend will be quite crucial for the movie’s overseas box-office prospects.
On the other hand, Raja The Great has collected over Rs.5.02 crore share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day.
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away