S. S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is racing ahead with full speed now. The movie is hitting the screens next April and the unit is working continuously to meet this target. On the occasion of Diwali, the unit has taken a day off and the director has released a special video for wishing the Telugu people.
Speaking in this video, Rajamouli apologized to Prabhas fans for keeping them away from their favourite star for almost 2 years. He also stated that due to work pressure, they are not able to continue the trend of releasing special videos on star’s birthdays. Baahubali is India’s most expensive movie with a budget of over 180 Crores. This period film will have music from M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you