Senior hero Rajasekhar scored a hit after nearly a decade. His recently released action thriller, Garuda Vega, not only set the cash registers ringing, but was also acclaimed critically. There has been a lot of curiosity about what the actor will do next.
In a recent media interaction, Rajasekhar said that he will take a long break before signing his next movie. The actor said that he has been extremely careful with the scripts of his future projects as expectations will be high, thanks to Garuda Vega’s success. However, he promised that he will surely surprise his fans with his next film.
Rajasekhar also revealed that he plans to team up with Praveen Sattaru for two more movies in the future.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017