Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Kochadaiyaan has been under production for a long time now and it has been quite a while since the makers have given a clarity over when it might hit the screens. The film’s post production is taking plenty of time because of extensive visual effects and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to deliver the best quality to the viewers. The latest buzz is that the film most likely to release in the final week of October as a Diwali special. Rajinikanth will be seen in dual roles and it also stars Deepika Padukone.The film has been made using the same technology as that of Tintin and Avatar. Soundarya Rajinikanth has directed it and Eros International has produced it. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you