We all know that Rajinikant will be playing a double role in Lingaa. But the latest rumor suggests that it’s not just two roles, but Rajini will be seen in three roles. The third role will only be for a few minutes, and Rajini might be playing John Pennyquick, the architect of, Mullaiperiyar Dam.
The team of Lingaa is currently shooting a song in Hyderabad. A R Rahman is scoring the music, and the audio will be released in the second week of November
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch