We all know that Rajinikant will be playing a double role in Lingaa. But the latest rumor suggests that it’s not just two roles, but Rajini will be seen in three roles. The third role will only be for a few minutes, and Rajini might be playing John Pennyquick, the architect of, Mullaiperiyar Dam.
The team of Lingaa is currently shooting a song in Hyderabad. A R Rahman is scoring the music, and the audio will be released in the second week of November
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India