We all know that Rajinikant will be playing a double role in Lingaa. But the latest rumor suggests that it’s not just two roles, but Rajini will be seen in three roles. The third role will only be for a few minutes, and Rajini might be playing John Pennyquick, the architect of, Mullaiperiyar Dam.
The team of Lingaa is currently shooting a song in Hyderabad. A R Rahman is scoring the music, and the audio will be released in the second week of November
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
Articles that might interest you