If the latest reports are to be believed, super star Rajnikanth is all set to be conferred with Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award in India. The original list of 148 candidates is being currently finalized and will be announced on January 25.
Reports also suggest that Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is also likely to get the award. These awards will be presented on the eve of India’s Republic day on the 26th of January. Rajnikanth is considered as the demi god down south India, and it would be a fitting honor for him for his services to Indian films.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?