On Saturday November 16, India and Maharastra lost one of the most powerful leader Bala Saheb Thackrey. The were thousands of people who were deeply saddened by his death and stormed the streets of Mumbai to pay their homage. For superstar Rajni Kanth, it was a personal loss as he was very close to the Thackrey family. Rajni and Bala Saheb have spent some memorable moments through the years. As a mark of respect, Rajni personally wrote his condolence message to the Thackrey family for their loss. The above picture shows the special hand written letter with Rajni’s personal signature.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you