The principal shooting of superstar Rajnikanth’s upcoming film Lingaa, is all set to be shot in the prestigious Mysore palace. Already the the first schedule has been completed, and in the process, the entire unit will move to Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad for the second.
Once this schedule is done, the unit will film some key scenes in the prestigious Gold Room of the palace. Initially the team was denied permission, but with some higher officials got into action, the permission was eventually given.
This is perhaps the first time that a film unit will be allowed to be shot in the Gold room which the Mysore Maharaja used to live. The entire room is made out of gold, and one song and some key scenes have been planned there.
Linga has Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles. K S Ravi Kumar is the director, and A R Rahman provides the music.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release