Rakul Preet is on top of her game with the success of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam. For the first time, she played a simple looking girl and impressed everyone with her acting skills.
Speaking about the same in a recent interview, Rakul said that things are slowly changing now as she is getting some good films in hand otherwise, everyone thinks that she is only a glamorous heroine.
Rakul gives most of the credit to the media and says that whatever media writes people have the same perception. So much is talked about her looks that no one observes her acting capabilities.
As said earlier, Rakul is happy that things are changing for good and she is quite happy with the way her career is going right now.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you